Nicholas Prosser, D.C.
Our goal is to provide quality health care to individuals who are willing to take control of their health or reach their next level of performance.
After graduating from New York Chiropractic College with Honors in 2012, Dr. Nick moved to Boston, MA where he opened his own clinic and created a successful multidisciplinary practice. Now he has moved back to Penfield, NY to be closer to family and friends while raising his family.
We will help you achieve pain free proper movement so you can continue to live your life or reach the next level of your training. By correcting posture and faulty movements we can prevent future injuries. Using evidence based and current techniques, we are able to help individualize your care to get the results you want.
Techniques provided include:
- Functional Movement Screens (FMS)
- Balance and Proprioceptive training
- Instrument assisted soft tissue work
- Muscle Release Technique
- Electric stimulation for inflammation control and muscle relaxation
- Passive Flexion Distraction of the lumbar spine